In service of Humanity
A plethora of steps have been taken to equip teachers and students with resources, practical ideas and activities that can be implemented in day to day life as well as classroom to give a wide exposure.
• Initiating Skill - based vocational courses.
• ‘DEEPTABH’ Extending a warm hand to provide quality education to the needy and enable them to avail the best opportunity. Along with free education they are given kit which comprises of books, pen, pencil, bag etc.
• Foundation of Legal Literacy club.
Create Awareness among the students about Legal laws and help them to understand the system of judiciary in India.
• PAHAL – providing basic education to young children 5 – 10 yrs. Education is spread to children of different stratas of the society.
• UDAAN – Imparting technical coaching in computer literacy to formally educate girls .Girl education has been our priority and we do the best to ensure their education.
• PRAYAS – It is a means for the mothers and the girls to acquire training to become self dependent. When a mother is educated she can ensure good education for her children. Thus best assistance is provided to the young mother to be self dependent.
• Encouraged Integral Education as advocated by Shri Aurobindo Society.
• Organised Adult Literacy Drives conducted by students of Class IX & XII.
• Conceptualized Health Awareness Rally including participation of local schools, parents, Sports lovers etc
• Plethora of activities for mass participation Ex:- ‘Run for Unity, and ‘Cleanliness Drive’
• Innumerable activities conducted in collaboration with UK, Australia, Canada, Japan, Germany, USA etc.
• National disaster Management Classes.
• Hosting and organizing Regional Level CBSE Science Exhibition.
• BLOOD DONATION - The most important social service to the humankind. Blood donation at the right time can safe millions of life all over the world every year. This awareness is spread among the students.
• ZILA SCHOOL - DPS Ranchi has been a major centre of learning and lends support to Zila School in order to pass on the tradition of learning to children belonging to different class and society.
• A visionary, ready to extend unflinching and unconditional support to the Government of Jharkhand in uplifting the standard of education and to act as a facilitator in executing the various programmes taken up for the children of Jharkhand. Clean India or Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is taken up religiously to inculcate the habit of cleanliness.